Saturday, October 9, 2010

So, Yesterday Afternoon...

... I printed out the last page of a full-length draft of "This is Not Me: Shedding Delusions," a collection of some two dozen essays adapted, for the most part, from ideas or sketches that first appeared in "The Buddha Diaries" and "Persist: The Blog." In manuscript form, that's about 225 pages. The title comes from my favorite mantra, often repeated here: this is not me, this is not mine, this is not who I am. I believe and hope that it hangs together as a book. I am now looking for readers who would give me feedback. If you are a person who would take pleasure in that, please let me know privately at PeterAtLarge@mac.com. Meantime, my plan is to enjoy a weekend's vacation, and return to my blogging activities next week. I hope that word will spread that "Peter's back!"

Metta to all, with wishes for a wonderful weekend...

No comments: