Friday, November 19, 2010

The Big Time?

(Cross-posted at The Buddha Diaries)

I was utterly astounded--and of course delighted--to find prominent mention of my "other blog," The Buddha Diaries, in the lead-in to a featured article in the New York Review of Books by Janet Malcolm, "Comedy Central on the Mall." It refers to my entry on November 1st about the Jon Stewart Rally to Restore Sanity, and occupies the first two paragraphs of the article. Reading the whole piece, I regretted only that Malcolm had not read the follow-up article I wrote on 11/11, after seeing a recorded version of what took place onstage--a disappointing affair, I thought. Still, wonderful to find so prominent a mention of the blog. I would perhaps not have stumbled across this without a tip from my friend and fellow blogger, Bill Harryman, at Integral Options Cafe. My thanks to him!

I hope you'll help me celebrate by forwarding the link to others who might be interested.

No comments: