Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Festival of Books

A heads-up, if you're in the Los Angeles area and plan on attending the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books: I'll be sharing a booth there with my friend, the artist Mark Strickland, who has a big new book out, The Art of Mark Strickland, documenting his work.

I'll be representing my publisher Parami Press and, of course, Persist. Our booth is in the Arts section, not far from Tommy Trojan. (I'll try to remember to post the actual booth number in the next couple of days, but we should be easy enough to find.) I also have a book-signing session lined up for 2PM on Saturday, in a location designated for that purpose. I'm sure there will be plenty of information available on site.

If you're a reader of The Buddha Diaries or Persist: The Blog, be sure to let me know!

No comments: