Monday, August 16, 2010

COMING THIS WEEK!

It has been a bit of time since our last interview for Persist: The Blog, but I eagerly announce the latest addition to our interview series: Roberta Allen. Roberta is a self-taught, well travelled artist and writer based in NY and has published eight books including short fiction, a travel memoir, and writing guides. She has been on the faculty at New School University since 1992, and has been teaching private creative writing workshops since 1991.

In anticipation you can visit her website below and check out both her writing, her art, and information on her workshops as well as her blog.








1 comment:

Terri Conrad said...

greeting Peter,
I just read your Persist excerpt from Creativity Portal. Captivating, compelling, and it called me here! Loved the sea lion welcoming you and your wife to the hood. I'm a former Orange Countian, and feel the call to return to the sea. Someday, someday, someday soon.

I believe I shall return here for another visit as well.

Warmly,
Terri Conrad
Terri Conrad Designs